Welcome to Smart Solar Review! By using our website, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
Acceptance of Terms
Use of the Website
- The content on the website is for general information and educational purposes only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website provides reviews and information on various solar power products. The reviews are based on our team’s evaluations and analysis. While we strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee the completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any information on the site.
- The website may contain external links to third-party websites. These links are provided for convenience and do not signify our endorsement of the linked website(s). We have no control over the content, availability, or privacy practices of these linked sites.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Unless otherwise stated, Smart Solar Review owns the intellectual property rights to the content on the website. This includes text, graphics, logos, and software.
- You are not permitted to republish, reproduce, distribute, or modify the content without our prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced on the website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Smart Solar Review, are acknowledged on the site.
- By contributing comments, ratings, testimonials, or any other form of user-generated content, you grant Smart Solar Review a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, publish, distribute, and display such content.
- User contributions must comply with applicable laws and be respectful of others. We reserve the right to remove any user-generated content that we deem inappropriate.
- By posting user contributions, you warrant that you have the necessary rights and permissions to grant the license mentioned in point 1, and that your contributions do not infringe any third-party rights.
Limitations of Liability
- Smart Solar Review, its directors, employees, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of your use or inability to use the website or its content.
- We do not warrant that the website will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.